Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
FD 226 trailer question.
wolfejeremy24 Member Posts: 2 ✭
I was wondering if anyone with a fundeck can post pictures of their trailers. I am having an issue with loading and unloading my boat. There is bunks in the back of the trailer that support the rear half of the boat, then there is nothing till it hits a 4 in keel bow roller towards the front of the boat just before it curves up to the bow. And then the bow stop roller at the top of the trailer. I was just wondering if anyone else have anything else supporting the boat between the keel roller and the rear bunks. Or if maybe something other than the small keel roller to line up the boat on the trailer. Thanks for your help.
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 299 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 615 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 693 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 116 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories