Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Hurricane flotation recall

fundeck19
fundeck19 Member Posts: 5
I left a reply on another's post, but I'm also starting a new discussion...My 187 SD is part of a recall due to flotation issues as notified by mail...After many phone calls well over a month ago, I was told that my boat is unsafe for use due to an insufficient amount of flotation foam in the hull...Rather than contacting me, I've had to track down a responsible representative to discuss this issue...The weeks go by and the summer is nearly gone and still no one is available to make the required repair...I bought this boat in good faith and after two years of use I've been told the boat Hurricane-Godfrey sold me might be unsafe to operate...I'm more than a little angry! I was told two weeks ago that the repair would happen this week and after texting Doug Rhomberg, 325-864-5910 again this morning he told me that he's "trying" to get me scheduled by the end of August, two weeks away...ARGH!!!