Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Need assistance to find replacement for missing faucet on my 2005 Hurricane GS 202 - see photo
I have recently purchased a 2005 GS 202, and it is equipped with a freshwater sink. The only problem is that the faucet is missing and I am unsure what type of faucet would work. I assume it is some kind of folding spout cold water faucet, though I can't seem to find anything I think would fit. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!
This discussion has been closed.
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 294 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 612 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 690 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 114 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories