Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Help with a seat pedestal
vic Member Posts: 1 ✭
I''m a new forum member in Sarasota, FL and I just bought a 2006 Fun Deck 188 without a drivers seat. This is all that is left. Does anyone know what the base part might be that would attach to the underside of a new seat? I would like to use this existing base if possible. Thank you.
Contact http://www.garelick.com/Marine-Seat-Table-Hardware. That’s their seat pedestal
This Wise boat seat pedestal can be set up through manual adjustment. With this feature, you’ll surely find the height that you prefer. Thus, it gives you the comfort you need when sailing with your boat for hours.
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 334 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 616 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 694 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories