Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Circuit breaker sizes-- is there a "baseline"?
JGOLDICK USAMember Posts: 6 ✭
I have a 2002 GS201 Fun Deck with a Yamaha 150HP 2 stroke. I'm troubleshooting electrical problems (things not working at all). I've pulled a couple breakers to test and noticed that none of them are marked with amperage. Is there a baseline or standard for the circuits in a boat? i.e., are horns 5A? Are bilge pumps 10A? etc.. I don't want to over or undersize. Any guidelines or schematics will be GREATLY appreciated. I've scoured the internet search engines and have not found any specifics.
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 294 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 612 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 692 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 115 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories