Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

2014 sundeck sport I/O lost power fuses blown circuit breaker tripped

Hello. The motor had run for about five minutes as we were pulling away from dock and to warm up. As I accelerated to get on plane the engine shut off.  It was completely dead and would not turn over. Accessories worked but no power to starter/engine. The 5 amp fuse between batteries and battery selector switch as well as a mini blade 15 amp and mini 20 amp fuses located on top of motor were blown and the 50 amp ingnition protection circuit breaker was tripped. Questions: 1. are there any more fuses I should be looking for or are the three if found it? 2. Any ideas as to what would cause all three fuses and the circuit breaker would trip?  I’m hoping best case, one fuse blew (age/wear and tear) and caused everything else blow / trip. Any experience/suggestions with what would be the actual cause is appreciated. I’m headed to store to get fuses. Hopefully that does the trick but my life is never that easy ☹️ Does anyone have a wiring diagram for a 2014 202 sundeck sport I/O Thanks

Comments

• coolwateree
    coolwateree Member Posts: 22 ✭✭
    Update: I replaced all the fuses and reset breaker, checked for loose and rubbed/exposed wire but could not find any. Boat started and ran. I put it through some run trials: throttled up and down, bumped waves, turned on all my accessories and could not recreate the problem. I’m guessing it will be an intermittent problem or one fuse blew just because it wanted to mess up my holiday weekend and caused the rest to blow.  Time will tell.