Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Does anyone know how the perimeter grab-railing is mounted to the boat? There are no set screws and there is definitely no access to the underside of the gunnels. My only thought is that the railing was bolted in place before the inner hull was mated to the outer hull.
I was able to answer my own question. I took a picture with my phone held up under the gunnel in an access port and was able to see that the railing is bolted on through the upper deck cap. there is absolutely no way to remove the railing without removing the entire inner hull from the outer hull.
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 615 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 693 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories