Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
where can you go to replace the seats? Hurricane fun deck 2005
The factory is able to go back to 2012. I would suggest an aftermarket upholstery shop pattern this for you.
So, if you have a 2009 Hurricane 237 that needs ALL the seats replaced, there are no aftermarket seats available?
It depends on what you mean by "replaced". If the seat bottoms are damaged or broken, then you need to replace the seats.
If the just the exterior covers have deteriorated, they can be re-covered and look like new. The best source for that is a local marine upholsterer. Any boat dealer in your area will give you a recommendation on who does good work.2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 32012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 616 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 694 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories