Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
ignition key rubber boot
markbesser Member Posts: 5 ✭
The rubber that protects the ignition switch, that you put the key into, has started deteriorating. Is this a one size fits all? A certain part number? Do I need to replace the entire switch? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have a 2014 FunDeck 226 O/B with a 115HP Yamaha.
it's a POS!!! mine went out also...A Pirate 200 years too late, the canons don't thunder there is nothing to plunder, I'm an over 50 victim of fate..
The ignition switch is supplied by the motor manufacturer, you'll need to contact a Yamaha dealer. If you get the part number you can search on-line for the part.2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 32012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 615 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 693 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories