Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Has anyone rebuilt a transom on a hurricane deck boat? I have a 1991 Hurricane by Godfrey with a 150 Johnson Outboard. The motor about fell off the boat on the last outing. I Was putting on trailer and heard a loud crack like a tree limb breaking. Looked back and motor was barely on. Transom is completely soaked and cracked. Was looking into suggestions on transom rebuild. I can't see how to access the inside of transom. I can cut outer skin to see how bad it is but just not sure. This boat is laid out different than most. Was considering Seacast for this one. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 294 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 611 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 690 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 114 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories