Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
My head won't flush.
When I bought the boat the previous owner flushed it and it worked just fine. I have water pressure to the sink so I don't know if a fuse blew but I don't know where to look for it. I pressed all the push button fuses but nothing happens. Any suggestions on where to look or what to try.
You can send an email into Hurricane Customer Service for the manual on this system.
Thanks, that will help to understand the layout of this system.
Appreciate it HyperBlu
This discussion has been closed.
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 615 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 693 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories