Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Thinking of buying a 2013 Hurricane 211cc
tbnole Member Posts: 2 ✭
Hello all! I am currently not a Hurricane boat owner but could become one this Friday! Does anyone currently own this model? This boat comes with a Yamaha 115 four stroke. Most of the 21 that I have seen come with a 150hp. Is 115hp enough? How is the ride? Any info is greatly appreciated! Thanks
boat ride is fine. 115 hp minimal. top speed is about 35 mph. minimal for water skiing and tubing. I would not want less than 150 hp.
I rented one of these in Florida. I had a hard time getting it up on plane with 4 or 5 adults on board. As I said it was a rental and it looked like it had some hard hours on it.
I just purchased a cc211 love all the features but won't get it out on the water until spring.It's a nice size boat but mine has a merc verado 200 don't know how much difference that makes.
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 616 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 694 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories