115 Yamaha beeps
Hi Guys..I'm new to forum because a month or so ago I bought a 2002 197 fun deck with a 1994 Yamaha 115 two stroke..Boat and motor are both awesome, except......It will get up on plane great and cruise all day at 4000 rpm but if I nail it full throttle it goes great for maybe 20 seconds and then starts beeping and cutting out..No lights come on but I don't have a overheating light...I return to idle, beeping stops and I can go to 4000 with no problems...I can full throttle from a stop and get to plane and then come back to about 4000rpms , no problem.....It pumps lots of water at idle but I have not checked at full throttle/speed...
Thanks, Dave in Fl.
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 294 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 612 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 692 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 115 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories