Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

SD2400 Navigation Lights

Options
Hello!  I have a 2017 SD2400 OB, and the starboard (green) navigation light does not work.  Can the bulb be replaced in this type of light?  Also, I'm not sure how to remove the cover without damaging the surrounding area.  There appears to be a small indentation on the back, top, and bottom of the light, but I'm still not sure how to remove it.  I have attached a couple of pictures in case anyone is familiar with this type of fixture.  Thank you!

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ITC Marine manufactures that light.  You may want to contact them to find out if the LED element is replaceable.  My best guess is that it looks like the top half removes from the base by pressing in the 3 tabs located around the light housing and prying it up.
    Here's the ITC website: https://www.itc-marine.com
    Here's your model light:

2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• keithmo
    keithmo Member Posts: 3
    Options
    I contacted ITC, who referred me to a retailer that shipped the replacement light.  I was able to make the replacement successfully.  Thank you for your guidance!
  • cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Excellent!
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer