Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Hurricane Boat Parts/Graphics

Options
telle0581
telle0581 Member Posts: 2
Trying to locate Hurricane Boat parts. Local dealer states everything is shut down due to Coronavirus... Does anyone have any other options or how to get OEM parts?  We are also looking to replace our decals/graphics, but I'm being told they need to be the same design/size or we will see the shadow of the old decal regardless or restoration/wet sanding... Any advice or info is greatly appreciated! Thank you and stay healthy!!  -MP

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dealer is probably giving you the straight answer for right now.  Many parts come from from marine suppliers as the boat manufacturers only  make top/bottom hull sections, upholstery and some unique trim items.  So there are many parts that can be replaced without contacting a dealer.
    If you need a part, take a picture of it (it helps a lot on properly identifying what you are looking for) and post it on the forum.  State year, model (SD, SS, FD) and numerical identifier.

Hurricane decal/graphics often can be obtained by the following supplier:
    Valley Screen Process
    58740 Executive Drive
    Mishawaka IN 46544
    PH:1.800.225.5040 | Fax: 1.574.255.7966
    www.valleyscreen.com
    Email: sales@valleyscreen.com
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• cat
    cat Member Posts: 1
    Options
    Looking to purchase replacement parts; need floor hatch door and would like to find the vinyl color match paint form 2010..hard to find online for me so what is best site?
  • cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If your boat is 8 years old or newer, Hurricane will probably still have parts (some models have been in production for longer than 8 years and current parts may also fit).  Contact a Hurricane dealer.

You can put a request into Hurricane to get color matching if it exists.  E-mail: info@hurricaneboats.com

If your hatch is no longer available, you can get a new one fabricated.  Boat Outfitters fabricates practically any kind of hatch or door for boats.  They will make it from a material called King Starboard, a superior marine grade polymer.  It will be better than the original and probably outlast the rest of the boat.

www.boatoutfitters.com

Boat Outfitters
    Teak Isle Manufacturing, Inc.
    401 Capitol Court
    Ocoee, FL 34761
    (866) 633-7961
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer