Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Docking lights and paint
plant Member Posts: 1 ✭
Has anyone got info on where to get the bezels the docking lights fit into on 2013 211 center console?
They have a weird customer shape and are hard for me to get thru dealer.
Also trying to find out a paint code on the same boat. It’s that dark blue
I believe the bezels on the 2020 SS 211 are still the same as your year boat, so that part should have no problem being available, a Hurricane dealer is where you're going to get them. The light fixture is an ITC flush mount unit.
Contact [email protected] to find out where else you can get them.
Regarding your gelcoat color, based on the 2013 Hurricane catalog, the dark blue color was called "Blast Blue". Here's the color codes:
Years Used Color Name Spectrum Part Number OEM Part Number Coating Part Number 2013-2015 BLAST BLUE 7418A 251044 LG-33LE-2725
Here's the page I based it off of:
2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 32012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 615 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 693 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories