Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

wiring diagram

cgriffin99
cgriffin99 Member Posts: 1
i just purchased a 1992 fun deck that im restoring. the wiring is a nightmare under the steering column. and im looking for the factory diagram so i can completely redo it. any help would be great.

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    The oldest wiring diagram I have start with 1994, which I'm willing to share.  The only problem is they are pretty much unreadable as they are scanned copies of the engineering sheets (blue prints) and the scanning process didn't take well.
    Attached is ABYC Marine Color Chart used by boat manufacturers.  A system may have more than one wire used.  Usually the "main" color still associates with the system in the color chart and a color stripe may be used on the wire to associate with a part of a system.  For example. Navigation lights wires are "gray" in color.  The front navigation lights my be all gray in color and the anchor light may be gray with a color stripe on it. 

Of course, a boat that is your age, owners and dealers could have done just about anything with the wiring.

Good luck
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer