Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Bow storage dividers ?

Options
Gbusam
Gbusam Member Posts: 8
Hey everyone,    my 237 is absolutely loaded with storage space, however the spaces are so big that things you put in them bang around.    Anyone come up with a clever way to pad the storage areas or divide them up into small compartments without adding too much weight?     I'm mainly referring to the bow ski locker and under the bow seats.   

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mostly use low profile buckets to store loose or small items so they don't  roll around in the locker (I found a nice wide bottom, low profile one at a Tractor Supply, I think it is a "feed" bucket).  But plastic bins would work well too.  The Container Store has some of the best selection of different sizes.   I use a stackable drawer module for under my galley to store smaller things as well, similar to the one shown below.  I secure it with a bungee cord.

Frankly, I don't use organizers for any of the areas you want to use them.  Mine are used in the rear cockpit storage areas.  One of the bow cushion storage areas store my boat cover and poles, the other has fenders to install on the bow and mid sections of the boat.  That pretty much uses up all my space up there.  I store all my "long" items in the ski locker (skis, wakeboard, boat hooks, trolling motor etc.) and haven't really found a good way to compartmentalize that area without it causing a problem putting things into and pulling things out of it.  I do take advantage of the swim noodles to help protect things in there if I feel its necessary.  

I'd love to hear others solutions as well!
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer