Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

wiring diagrams

Options

Comments

• Johns196
    Johns196 Member Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello! How can I find the wiring diagram for a 2001 196FF? Thanks in advance for any assistance!
  • cheseroo
    cheseroo Member Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello, I am looking for the wiring diagram for a 2008 SD 260.  

Regards,
    Rich
  • JonJuan76
    JonJuan76 Member Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello, I have a 1998 201 Fundeck and I lost all power to my switch panel recently. I used a test light to check for power and the wire to the "main" on breaker had no juice. I traced it back with a bunch of other wires to a plug harness and it went to what looked like the wiring panel. I looked at my battery compartment and I didn't see any wires but the main cables to the battery switch and to the motor and wires to the bilge. Does the power to the "main" breaker come off the ignition under the dash? Any help would be greatly appreciated! 
  • JonJuan76
    JonJuan76 Member Posts: 4
    Options
    So, the wires coming off the battery looked to be going to the bilge pump (not a lot of room or visibility down there lol) and it had me thinking the power was coming from the ignition for some dumb reason :D Lo and behold after going back and forth under the console and midway and back to the bilge I realized the bilge hose was just resting over the power wire and made it look like it was attached but it wasn't. I ran the test light up until I found the break and alas the faulty connection in the wire and everything now works like a charm.

• benaia11
    benaia11 Member Posts: 2
    Options
    Need wiring diagram for 2011 SUNDECK 201 Sport OB. Please and thank you. 
  • ForLSU
    ForLSU Member Posts: 2
    Options
    Needing a wiring diagram for a 2003 FunDeck 198R.
    Thanks in advance
  • William_Chard
    William_Chard Member Posts: 1
    Options
    Good Day, Could I get a wiring diagram for a 2004 196R Fundeck

TIA
  • gharrell
    gharrell Member Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi cjjjdeck.  I have a 2012 Sun Deck Model SD187OB.  Is it possible to get a wiring diagram?  Thanks
  • Donnie1313
    Donnie1313 Member Posts: 2
    Options
    I have a 2004 Hurricane SD 217..does anybody have a wiring diagram and maybe some tips before I try to install a fish finder?
  • mtk_rob
    mtk_rob Confirm Email, Member Posts: 32
    Options
    the fish finder should be pretty easy, if you are replacing an existing one, just solder/wrap into the existing +/- or an empty ACC circuit. transponder cable runs through the hull to the back of the boat (assuming transom mount).
  • cdjohnssr
    cdjohnssr Member Posts: 1
    Options
    I just purchased a 2007 Hurricane SunDeck SD237. I'm looking for a wiring diagram for the switches and breakers. Thanks
  • Airsrch
    Airsrch Member Posts: 2
    Options
    I just bought a 2014 hurricane fun deck 226. Does anyone have the wiring diagram for this boat? Having issues with courtesy lights and writing is worn off switches. Also does anyone know if the trolling motor batteries charge while engine is running? I have a 4 battery system with 2 for starting and accessories and 2 for the trolling motor wired to supply 24volts.
  • oddasea
    oddasea Member Posts: 5
    Options
    @cjjjdeck
    i need the wiring diagram and switch labels for a 2006 SD217 with 150 honda OB. can you help?
  • dagomez0514
    dagomez0514 Member Posts: 1
    Options
    Does anyone have schematics for a '96 226FF?
  • jp28173
    jp28173 Member Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello, I'm in search of the electrical wiring diagrams for a 1999 FunDeck 226, if anyone has them (and/or any other useful documents) I would greatly appreciate if you can share them with me.  Thank you in advance.