Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Brandon8888 Member Posts: 2 ✭
By chance does anyone know if a 2007 201GS with the I /O has a swim step that covers the prop. The pictures look like a good portion of the prop still extends past the swim platform
My SD237 has a similar swim platform. I have the Bravo 3 with the dualprop. When the drive is down, the end of the prop is about even with the platform. When it is tilted up, it does come past the edge of the platform. An Alpha or Bravo 2 drive with a single prop will obviously not stick out as far.
2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 32012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 299 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 615 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 693 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 116 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories