Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Need to purchase a ladder and owners manusl

Options
Looking to purchase a owners manual and a ladder fir a 1995 fun deck 21’ the we just bought. Can anyone guide me to where I could go online to look   

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Regarding the Owners Manual, there is no model specific Hurricane Owners Manual.  The manual they supply with the boat only cover basic boating concepts, it is not an "Operators" manual.  There is one you can download from the Home Page of this forum.  Here's the link: https://hurricaneboats.vanillacommunities.com/discussion/1218/download-hurricane-owners-manual-here#latest

The various systems on the boat were supplied by vendors that specialize in those systems.  Use this forum to find out if there was a known supplier that still exists and that still might make that system or components for it.

Regarding the ladder, Hurricane had a vendor that they used for many years that supplied railings for FunDeck models.  They may be able to help you with a ladder for your boat,  Here's their contact info:

Fence For Pontoons
    www.fenceforpontoons.com
    CONTACT US
    (877)294-3395 or (574)294-3386
    Fax: (574)294-3985
    21315 Buckingham Rd Elkhart, IN 46516
    E-Mail sales@pontoonfence.com
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer