Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

2004 201 Fundeck Diagram

Options
Steeleours
Steeleours Member Posts: 4
Every boat i have ever owned had a parts diagram available online.  Does Hurricane not have them available?  Or is it there way to force you to buy from dealer?

Answers

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parts diagram, no, wiring diagrams, yes.  Yes, you have to access parts either from Hurricane and/or one of their dealers, which are usually available for about 10 years beyond the model year.

Having said that, Hurricane, like most boat manufacturers, fabricates the hull, upholstery and some hardware/fittings.  Most of the hardware and active systems on board are supplied by marine suppliers/manufacturers and are very often available in the open market.  This forum will often help you identify who manufactured what parts were used on Hurricane boats (especially beyond the 10 year limit).

2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• Steeleours
    Steeleours Member Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks for the input  I need/want to replace the windshield on my 2004 201.  I looked on greatlakeskipper, amazon and ebay.  Any idea what the part number is or where to look
  • cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The windshield was more than likely supplied by Taylor Made marine products.  Here's their contact info:

65 Harrison St.
    Gloversville, New York 12078
    (518) 773-9400
    https://www.taylormadeproducts.com/

Below is a diagram that identifies windshield parts:

2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer