Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

2016 cc 19 rear seats

Options
serratoj91
serratoj91 Member Posts: 1
how or where can i find replacement seats for my center console hurricane. Flew out whilw driving and couldnt find it after

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hurricane fabricates the upholstery in their boats.  You can go to any Hurricane dealer to order new ones.  And by the way, you are not the first person to have this happen. 

Your unfortunate situation is actually a good reminder to all of us about what you need to do BEFORE you trailer your boat and is not talked about much in the forum.  Besides the obvious attention to the trailer itself (I say "obvious" in a nervous way) you need to heighten your awareness for potential flying objects/projectiles coming from your boat while hightailing it to your favorite water boating destination.   Unattached cushions should be secured while trailering (meaning not attached to the upper hull of the boat).  Bimini tops should be in their stowed position.  Walk-through windshields need to be in the locked position.  Always do a walk-through of the deck to discover any unattached or loose items that might/will fly out while racing down the highway.  Trailer covers (not to be confused with the mooring covers that come with the boat, these should never be on the boat while trailering unless you want to replace them) are a great investment for making sure nothing is lost.
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer