Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Nav Lights

I have a 18 fundeck 236f. Green nav lights works. Other one doesn't.  Any ideas?

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Being a 2018 model I will assume you have LED navigation lights.  Either you have a faulty fixture that needs replacement or a wiring issue.  If you have power at the fixture when you turn on the navigation lights, the the fixture probably needs to be replaced.  Some LED lights (what would normally be the "bulb") can be replaced, some can't.  Hurricane often uses ITC brand lighting components, your may look like the one below.  If you can take a picture of the light, it might help in identifying the unit.

2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• topcat
    topcat Member Posts: 13 ✭✭
    There ITC brand on my 2019 Sundeck 2200DC available for $18.29 direct from ITC

The 69633SS-x, 69634SS-x, and a 69641SS-x Vertical Mount LED Navigation Light are all the same light. The mfg tweaks the SKU when a componet or mfg source is changed.

How do you pop off the cover?  I see the 3 indents in the cover and I have tried to get it off without any luck

Anyone know how to pop pff the covers on these ITC Vertical Mount LED Navigation Lights mounted on the Port and Starboard Bow?

I have seen that question asked a few times in this forum and never answered!