Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

2005 Sundeck 260 Water Pump

Options
Marcelle
Marcelle Member Posts: 3
Hi, please can someone help me. I have looked through all the posts on fresh water pumps and searched out all the suggestions but I still cannot find the water pump on our SD 260. Wondering if it was perhaps removed and not replaced. 

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Checking with Hurricane, they state that the pump is located in the starboard rear area and access is through the motorwell ports, although it is not necessarily "easy" access.  

If you locate the pump, you can determine if it is worthwhile to cut in a deck plate to giver easier access.  Below is what my fresh water pump looks like to give you some reference:

2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• Marcelle
    Options
    Thanks so much for replying and I appreciate the info  :) , this is super helpful! Going to have another look.
  • Marcelle
    Options
    So this is more of an FYI for future searches... I found the pump on the port rear side of the boat, near the batteries, but further in towards the front of the boat. Access via battery area, and it was not easy to get out.
  • cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for sharing the update!  Very helpful info!
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer