Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

What are these round things

Being new to boating and Hurricanes I have learned a lot off this forum but in my searches I cannot find what these round things are.  I read through the owners manual on the Hurricane website and there was no reference. Just curious as I was asked and have no idea.

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    That round thing you have circled is a courtesy light.  It should come on when you activate the Courtesy Light switch on the helm panel.  If it doesn't light, it may need to be replaced.
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• Spunkyweasle
    Spunkyweasle Member Posts: 5
    Thank You looks like I have some lights to replace.
  • cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    The light is called a "Button Courtesy Light".
    Double check the hole cutout when you remove the fixture, I believe that unit might be an ITC Marine product.  Your light may or may not have the optional aesthetic collar, hole cutout size will verify.  The replacement unit will be LED.  Below is the page from the ITC catalog for the light.

2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• Spunkyweasle
    Spunkyweasle Member Posts: 5
    Once again Thank You for the information. Hopefully someday I will be able to help someone out.