Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Replacement Nav/Anchor Light for Bimini Top for 2003 GS201 FunDeck

Options
flynbrian
flynbrian Member Posts: 7
New Guy here...I purchased a 2003 GS201 and it is missing the folding Bimini Top Nav/Anchor light and I am having trouble finding a replacement. Does anyone know who makes or where I can get one? Thanks

Answers

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Your model boat is still being made in 2020 (unbelievable model run!).  Many of the all-around light that Hurricane uses are still the same model with a change over to LED lights at some point.  Bear in mind that Hurricane keeps a parts inventory of about 10 years back from current model year.  That brings parts potentially available back to 2010.  You may want to check with a Hurricane dealer for the replacement.

The horizontal bracket that is on my bimini top is this, by Attwood.  Maybe yours is the same, if so, you may be able to use the original screw holes :

The light is also Attwood and called the 3900 series:

If you're handy and have no fear in replacing the fixture with what is available, just do a search for "All-around fold down light" and review your choices.  Perko, Attwood, Seachoice and Seadog all make them.  You want a horizontal mount about 12" high, bearing in mind you will probably have to drill new holes to mount the bracket, or you may find a pole mount design.  

2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• Zoarhurricane
    Zoarhurricane Member Posts: 1
    Options
    flynbrian said:
    New Guy here...I purchased a 2003 GS201 and it is missing the folding Bimini Top Nav/Anchor light and I am having trouble finding a replacement. Does anyone know who makes or where I can get one? Thanks

I had the same problem.   Bought a light pole with deck fitting and rewired the light.    If you have it, you can remove the flag mount deck fixture and put the light fixture there.   Then rewire light fixture.

Attwood Telescoping Pole Light

• RobertHan
    RobertHan Member Posts: 28
    Options
    There are so many battery powered lights in the market, but only some are reliable in providing good service. To get your money’s worth, you can search for reputable brands. You won’t be sorry when you get battery operated navigation lights from Attwood, Shoreline Marine, Botepon Marine..
    These companies are recognized in the marine industry as producers of top-quality products. You don’t have to be bothered by issues when you use the lights that they’ve created.
  • mks
    mks Member Posts: 46
    Options
    Some NAPA Auto Parts stores also carry marine products. Those that do have a very complete catalog of parts carrying many of the reputable brands.