Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

LED RGB lighting - Polk and underwater

How can I change the  colors on the Polk PA4A and the under water colors. It is a used 2019 and the manual do not address changing the volors

Answers

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    I see the Owner's Manual has no mention.

I suggest you contact Polk: https://www.polkmarine.com/customer-service/

It would be very helpful to post what you find out for others in the forum to benefit.

2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• FredTN2690
    FredTN2690 Member Posts: 4
    I found out there is an app called XKChrome that controls the RGB. I have not actually used it to change the lights but was able to BT to the controller today.
  • Fannie2
    Fannie2 Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022
    You cannot change the voltage. This means that you cannot use colors other than those initially set by the manufacturer. If you want your color to be a little brighter, you can use a brighter special paint, but you must be careful because some paints can have high acidity levels. If you have paint with a high level of acidity, it can cause irritation when it comes in contact with your skin. Therefore, it is essential to ensure that the paint does not have a high level of acidity before painting. You can also get bulbs with different lights, from intimate to fun and festive.