Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
My Hurricane 217 outboard has 4.5 hours on it and the tachometer and the trim gauge stopped working.
I was told that the Tachometer / Trim gauges for Hurricane boats have a high failure rate. Is this true? My gauge just went bad after 4 hours of use. My boat is still under warranty but I don't want to constantly change out the gauge. Thanks for your help PadreMike
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 294 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 611 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 690 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 114 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories