Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Reading the OB trim gauge
i am new to boating and new to reading my trim gauge. When I bought this used 2005 GS201 OB the trim sender arm was broke so I replace that part and now the trim gauge works. Before getting this fixed I really wasn’t sure how much I was trimming up when speeding. Today under WOT after planning I trimmed up to about 3/4 up on the gauge. Well my temp sensor kicked on and boat reeved down and I quickly shut engine off. I think I was too high and the OB wasn’t sucking enough water. My gauge reads down, 1/4down, middle, 3/4up, and up, How to you guys/gals work the trim gauge when speed boating? Also FYI my engine pees good so no issue with my OB water intake system.
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 294 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 611 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 690 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 114 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories