Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
I just got a boat after a 30 year absence. Long Story. Anyway, looking through pinterest, forums like this one, etc. And I keep seeing a float plan. I guess it is not a bad idea but does anyone actually fill them out? I understand maybe a commercial charter and or someone on a long trim might do it. But an afternoon trim up the river? I guess if anything leave the basic information with someone and just let them know you are going out and when you expect to be back. Very simple.
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 294 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 611 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 690 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 114 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories