Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

I am looking for the Wiring diagram of 2006 237 sundeck and photo of the instrument panel

I just bought this sundeck 237 and the labeling is gone from all the rocker switches.   I would love to get my hands on a photo of the instrument panel to help identify the rocker switches and the wiring diagram.   I also have 2 30 car fuses box and a 5 amp next to my battery back.  What are they controlling?

Best Answer

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Of the two 3 position switches, one will be the navigation lights.  One of the switch positions will operate both the bow mounted navigation lights and the stern/all-around light.  The other position will only turn on the stern/all-around light to be used while anchored. Middle position will be "Off".

I am not sure what the other 3 position switch would do.

It looks to me like the upper helm dash panel might have been replaced and modified to have all upper instruments and mid-mounted components on one panel instead of the 2-tier original design.  Your original design was probably the Type A shown above.  I have I wiring diagram of the original dash and wiring.  The good news is even if the helm was modified from the original design, the color of the wires going to switches and circuit breakers will identify the systems they operate.

I have sent you a personal message with wiring diagrams, just click on the envelope icon in the upper right of the screen.
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

Answers

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    2006 seems to be a transition time when there was an instrument panel change for the SD237.  Please verify the style do you have, A or B, or post a picture?  Also state if you have an outboard or I/O model.

Type A

Type B

2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• brucemccampbell
    brucemccampbell Member Posts: 4

As you can see, none of the circuit breaks are marked and the rocker switches are not labeled.  There are two switches that are the hi-off-low type switch.  Any idea what they control?