Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

FunDeck FD226 Trailer Spec

Options
tayloe
tayloe Member Posts: 3
Please send trailer spec for 2014 FunDeck FD226REF3
Thanks

Answers

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Attached is the trailer specs for your boat
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• tayloe
    tayloe Member Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks for the trailer spec but this has errors.  I hate to be a pain and point it out but some of the dimensions are obviously wrong looking at the length drawing.  Now I'm not sure what else is wrong with this drawing or what to believe.  The G dimension must be more than the both the H and the I dimensions but it is not.  The I dimension must be more than the H dimension but it is not either.  Can they correct the drawing and also double check and confirm the A through E dimensions ??   Thanks for helping me.

• cjjjdeck
    Options
    tayloe said:
    Thanks for the trailer spec but this has errors.  I hate to be a pain and point it out but some of the dimensions are obviously wrong looking at the length drawing.  Now I'm not sure what else is wrong with this drawing or what to believe.  The G dimension must be more than the both the H and the I dimensions but it is not.  The I dimension must be more than the H dimension but it is not either.  Can they correct the drawing and also double check and confirm the A through E dimensions ??   Thanks for helping me.

I appreciate you catching this as I was working directly with the spreadsheet that supplies this info.  I am having the sheet double checked, stand by for an update.

• cjjjdeck
    Options
    Got verification, attached is the corrected version.

• ZAFARI
    ZAFARI Member Posts: 2
    Options
    This was such a huge help - I couldn't figure out the spacing for my lift bunks and this thread was a lifesaver.  Thank You!