Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

2009 GS 211 switch labels

aalex24
aalex24 Member Posts: 2
Just purchased my first hurricane.  Working on fixing some issues.  Currently I am looking for the label of the switches.  There seems to be 10 of them, I only know the horn 😁

Comments

• DanErb02
    DanErb02 Member Posts: 13
    you can check with cjjjdeck for just about ANYTHING with your boat but here's what he sent me for my 02' GS211 it should help alot!

• DanErb02
    DanErb02 Member Posts: 13
    Found these pics too, from another post on the forum here...
  • cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    aalex24 said:
    Just purchased my first hurricane.  Working on fixing some issues.  Currently I am looking for the label of the switches.  There seems to be 10 of them, I only know the horn 😁

I have sent you a personal message, just click on the envelope icon in the upper right of the screen.
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• mks
    mks Member Posts: 46
    I have had my SD for three years and just realized three weeks ago that the actual toggles are labeled with raised lettering identifying the switch to function.. Not sure if yours are as well. As mine are faded, I am in search of similar for replacement.