Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Mystery drain on my SS192
I’m trying to get a hose clamp on this drain and figure out what this drain does. It’s located under the floor to the left of the port chair (see photo and diagram). There are no signs of the drain from topside or in any of the storage compartments. It connects aft to the port scupper.
Total mystery to me.
I think I figured it out.My SS192 shares floor mold with the SS192RL (Rear Lounger). There is a glued in a floor panel on my regular SS192 where the rear lounger goes on a SS192RL (see picture).This mystery drain must drain the seams for this glued in section or simply be a vestigial drain only needed for the RL package.With a lot of effort and stretching I was able to slide the loose hose clamp back in place an tighten.
I think you are probably correct. I just got a response from Hurricane that explained it:"That [fitting] is an insert piece and it is a drain between the deck and hull"2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 32012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 615 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 693 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories