Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

I need a replacement switch panel for my 2001 Fundeck 170GS

KBMORRIS214 Member Posts: 4
I need to replace my switch panel (P/N 02980-A) and I have not had any luck finding one at the typical sites ... attached is a picture


Best Answers

  • cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Unfortunately, you'd be lucky to find any factory based replacement panel for a 2001 model year, especially a limited production run boat like the GS170.  Although I give you a lot of credit for have the part number!

    You can keep searching for one that might pop up one day, but if you want to take care of replacing the panel(s) sooner rather than later, you should seriously consider enlisting the services of a custom panel fabricator.  There are a couple of tried & true vendors that have gotten some good reviews from owners that had panels done by them.  Here's their contact info if you're interested:  

    AD&D Plastics Corp
    901 NE 27th Lane Ste 1
    Cape Coral FL 33909
    Phone: 239-772-9515
    Owner: Joe Manilla

    FP Marine
    255 Barnes Blvd. Rockledge, FL 32955
    Phone: 321-639-2951
    Ben Marx- Parts Manager

    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

    KBMORRIS214 Member Posts: 4
    Answer ✓
    Thanks so much for teh help!