Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
I need a replacement switch panel for my 2001 Fundeck 170GS
KBMORRIS214 Member Posts: 4 ✭
I need to replace my switch panel (P/N 02980-A) and I have not had any luck finding one at the typical sites ... attached is a picture
cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭Unfortunately, you'd be lucky to find any factory based replacement panel for a 2001 model year, especially a limited production run boat like the GS170. Although I give you a lot of credit for have the part number!
You can keep searching for one that might pop up one day, but if you want to take care of replacing the panel(s) sooner rather than later, you should seriously consider enlisting the services of a custom panel fabricator. There are a couple of tried & true vendors that have gotten some good reviews from owners that had panels done by them. Here's their contact info if you're interested:AD&D Plastics Corp901 NE 27th Lane Ste 1Cape Coral FL 33909Phone: 239-772-9515Owner: Joe ManillaFP Marine255 Barnes Blvd. Rockledge, FL 32955Phone: 321-639-2951Ben Marx- Parts ManagerWebsite: https://www.fpmarine.com2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 32012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer
KBMORRIS214 Member Posts: 4 ✭Thanks so much for teh help!
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 616 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 694 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories