Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

dock lights

fmoyse
fmoyse Member Posts: 4
trying to replace damaged dock lights for my fundeck 226f. Can't find anything with the style base that came with the boat. All help appreciated.

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    That docking light was supplied by ITC Marine Products.  The light and it's base have changed over time so I would be surprised if you found an exact replacement.  What has also evolved is the lighting technology from halogen bulbs to LED.

Here's what the next generation looked like and is the one I have on my 2012 SD237:

This is the current generation and is what ITC currently offers:

2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• fmoyse
    fmoyse Member Posts: 4
    thanks so much for responding. The surface mount shown will probably work well, but kind of liked the adjustable style of the old light. Will purchase asap. 
  • mks
    mks Member Posts: 46
    I replaced the lights that you showed. I got them from Bass Pro. No need for any additional drilling. 2007 217 OB
  • Fannie2
    Fannie2 Member Posts: 2
    Thank you for sharing the answer here. I'm thinking about buying a boat and am reading as much as I can about them wherever I can find information. I'm a beginner and don't know much about technical equipment, but since I have a dream about a yacht, I need to figure out all the issues. I'd be grateful if you could share sources where I can learn more about boats in plain language for the newcomer.
    I've been installing quality led lights from vont.com on my friend's yacht. It's more decorative lighting, but it turned out very cozy. Maybe you will like this idea too.