Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Fuel hose replacement
I would like to replace the fuel line on my 2000 Hurricane Sundeck 217. The existing fuel hose slides onto a metal (brass?) fitting on the top of the fuel tank, and is held in place with a hose clamp. I removed the hose clamp, but I am having trouble removing the hose from the fitting. Can I cut the fuel hose just short of the fitting, and then wiggle it loose with a pliers or something? Any suggestions are appreciated.
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 294 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 611 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 690 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 114 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories