Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

What is this "thru the hull" fitting?

ChiefDaveD Member Posts: 9
Exploring my new to me boat yesterday and found a thu the hull fitting.  Can anyone tell me what this is for?  The hose from the valve runs forward in the bottom of the hull and I cannot tell where it goes or what it is for.  I'm sure someone here will know.