Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

RGB Underwater and Speaker Lights

gmmoss
gmmoss Member Posts: 2
New SD2410 with T&L Fusion Apollo system and RGB lighting. How do I control the speaker lighting and turn on /change the RGB underwater lights???  Thx for the help. 

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    I understand you have this question answered.
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• ultimatefountain
    ultimatefountain Member Posts: 1
    Congratulations on your new SD2410 with the T&L Fusion Apollo system and RGB lighting! Controlling the lighting features can really enhance your boating experience.

To control the speaker lighting and RGB underwater lights, you'll want to refer to your owner's manual for specific instructions tailored to your model. Typically, there should be a dedicated control panel or interface on the boat's console.

For speaker lighting, there might be a separate switch or setting on the audio system control panel. This will allow you to adjust the color and intensity of the speaker lights.

Regarding the RGB underwater lights, there should be a designated control on the boat's lighting system interface. Look for options related to underwater or exterior lighting. You should be able to toggle through various colors and possibly adjust brightness levels.

If you can't find the specific controls in your manual, consider reaching out to the manufacturer or dealer for assistance. They may be able to provide additional guidance or troubleshooting tips.

Enjoy your new boat and the fantastic lighting features it offers! If you have any more questions, feel free to ask. Safe boating!