Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
cannot fill fuel in my 2021 ss218
fill tube fills up and hours later trickles down
My SS218 claims a 49 gallon tank I can only add about 5 or six gallon at a time. Gas gauge has only went down to about a needle below 1/2. I only have about 26 hours on boat due to being inoperable for various problems keeping it in repair for 60 percent of the time.
Your boat may still have the EPA mandated diurnal fuel tank system. One of the components are not functioning properly.
Click on this link to read about this on a previous post:
2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 32012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 615 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 693 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories