Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Boat occasionally stalls while docking forward to reverse or reverse to forward
I have a 2016 Hurricane sundeck Sport SS201 with a 4.5 250. On several occasions when docking going from forward to reverse or reverse to forward I stall. Does anyone know if I need to adjust some form of a safety switch that engages if I move too fast into forward or reverse. Do I have to stop at the neutral point for a second or two before going to forward or reverse. The few times this happened to me I almost did not have enough time to restart and back up. Thank you for your comments.
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 293 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 611 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 690 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 114 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories