Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Replacement molded plastic shelf/radio thing under steering wheel

joerjacobson Member Posts: 1
Hello all. New to the forum. 
First, hoping someone knows the proper name for the molded plastic shelf/radio thing under the instrument panels and steering wheel. I've searched many different terms without luck.
Second, does anyone know of a place that sells replacements?
2013 Hurricane SS188