Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

2021 Sundeck 2200 DC OB Fresh Water Tank

Options
Jim_and_Brenda
Jim_and_Brenda Member Posts: 1

We took delivery of our very first boat and are enjoying it immensely.  However, we have an issue which is baffling us.  I filled (attempted) the fresh water tank (fill on port side) so we could use the water sprayers while out on the water.  After a few minutes of filling, the bilge pump kicked on and pumped quite a bit of water out.  I stopped filling, waited for the bilge pump to stop, re-checked the bilge pump to ensure no water remaining in bilge, then resumed filling the fresh water tank …. Yep, same scenario all over again.  Is it possible there is a leak in fresh water tank or fill spout/connections?  Where is location and how many gallons does fresh water tank hold?  I tried Hurricane website, owner forum, YouTube – I see similar questions, but no definitive answer.  What are we doing wrong?  Thanks in advance for advice/suggestions ..