Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Does anyone know of a product that will clean the hull of light staining from brackish water without having adverse effects on anti fouling paint? I didn't get a really honest answer from a major mfg of the ill of their product. I see streaks in the bottom paint after cleaning the hull. Thanks.
I have tried many cleaners and finally found this MaryKate cleaner after recommendation from a friend. Spray or scrub on with a brush, let sit 1 minute and wash off with a hose, it is really that easy. Some small areas required a second application, but then this boat had been in salt water for over 5 years without a haul-out. I used about 1/3 the contents of the quart bottle for the entire over-the-waterline hull of my boat.
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 334 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 616 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 694 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories