Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Covid delays in Boat Delivery

Options
dyze
dyze Member Posts: 12
I signed a contract for a 2690 in late October 2020, with a "Water Delivery Spring 2021".  When spring came, the dealer told me that it would be ready in July. When July came, the dealer told me delivery would be in August. When August came, dealer said that October is one of the best times to boat in Michigan.  I am sure that all of this is due to Covid, but has anyone else experienced these kind of delays?  Beginning to think the boat was sold out from underneath me.  

Comments

• ChiknNutz
    ChiknNutz Member Posts: 45
    edited September 2021
    Options
    A friend of mine ordered a new boat, not a Hurricane, around June 2020, his was supposed to be delivered the first of September 2021.  That has now been delayed a couple of months he said.  So your plight sounds common.
    -Chris
    2018 FD226F w/150 Yamaha & 2021 MagicTilt TCA2460W trailer
  • dyze
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, not that misery loves company but it is good to know I'm not alone. 
  • dyze
    Options
    Our boat arrived!  Funny, its not the exterior color scheme we ordered, and the seats on the interior and floor mat design are different than we selected. But we like it!. Maybe a shift to the 2022 color scheme?  Now to just wait 6 months to drop it in the water!