Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Toilet seat replacement
SWFLboater22 Member Posts: 4 ✭
Good morning, I need to replace the toilet seat on my 2014 SD2400 and can access the top plastic screws but they just keep turning. I can't figure out how to get a grip on the nuts under the seat. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
We have the same problem. The first time I was able to just replace the plastic hinges, but couldn't this time. The replacement seat I purchased is a little smaller than the original, but it might work. Of course, like you, we have to find a way to remove the plastic screws from the back of the bowl. Help.
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 334 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 616 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 694 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 118 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories