Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Where's My Boat?

DeanG
DeanG Member Posts: 1
I ordered a Hurricane 2400SD OB and paid a $5,000 deposit back in August.  The dealer, Holiday Marine in Leesburg, FL told me that I'd have my boat for Christmas.  It's getting close to Christmas, so I called them yesterday and now they are telling "Maybe you'll have it by Easter"  What?!?!?!?!?
Now, I'm wondering why do I even want a Hurricane Boat?  Maybe there's a different company that can actually get me a boat within 4-5 months??
I'm technically not even an owner yet and I've got bad feelings about Hurricane.
Any advice on what I should do next???
My family was really hoping to have this boat for Christmas before my son leaves for the Air Force...

Comments

• jbitner
    jbitner Confirm Email, Member Posts: 1
    I am new to the forum and an Air Force Veteran...so tell your son thanks for raising his hand.  I was struggling with finding a boat as well but got lucky and found a new SD2690 with the Yamaha 425 up in Pennsylvania...I'm in **** Gorda Florida.  It seems that there are some boats sprinkled around the country that can be found.  By the way, I saved over $30k by going to PA.  I got the boat, sales tax, and trailer for $25k less than they wanted for the boat alone down here and those boats didn't have the arch, which I a really like.  Best of luck...hope you have your boat if and when you read this.