Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
New boat builds
kevy191 Member Posts: 1 ✭
I was just wondering if anyone has information that could help. I ordered my boat on April 2nd 2021 and was told August, then September, then October, then November........ Now I have zero updates and no idea about delivery. Im being told furniture is holding up my final be done for delivery. Is there anyway I can find out more or anyone more I can reach out to? I have contacted hurricane directly but I feel at this point the representative I been talking to is just blowing me off now. Im kinda disappointed on how something so small can hold up not just me but im sure others on a boat delivery.
Sorry to hear of your plight. Not much you can do. Just wait. Customer service will just give you the runaround. I have dealt with Hurricane customer service as wel,l on other issues, not good !
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 616 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 694 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories