Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
dburris Member Posts: 1 ✭
I just bought a used 2006 sun deck gs 231 with center console. The cables for the valves on the live well aerators are both froze up. I’d like to replace them and get them to working. How the heck am I supposed to get access to where they are located so that I can change them out? I can see them through the battery access panel, and the little door below the outboard, but there is absolutely know way of being able to reach them. Any help would be great!!!
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 615 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 693 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories